Monday, January 28, 2013

Mistakes

Thank God for coaches, for they consistently make my life more manageable. I will be forever grateful for the help in correcting my mistakes and rectifying my missteps. For example, yesterday I made a few spelling and grammatical errors on my blog. Who came to the rescue?  My coaching peers. They are my friends, and let me say, your friends too.

Why? Because coaches help you, they care, they're honest and ethical, they guide you toward your highest good, and they challenge you to become more -- to become better.

Since my transplant, as I put one foot in front of the other, coaches have been with me through my inconsistencies, hardships, pain, imbalances, and mistakes. And, with each stumble came learning and growth.

As I continue to grow and misspell words, I hope you know that, as a coach, I remain committed to supporting you and my fellow coaches. And, that's no mistake!





2 comments:

Cathy Lee Gibson said...

Here's to the beauty of imperfection! And the freedom that comes from acknowledging it... for all of us! Thanks for leading the way :)

Unknown said...

Michelle your qualities make you the special person and coach that you are! God never makes mistakes, perhaps this was his way of reminding you how loved you are by all of us!

Denise