Sunday, November 27, 2011

Believe

I'd like to share this quote by Albert Einstein:

"It is better to believe than to disbelieve. In so doing, you bring everything to the realm of possibility."

Allow me to share a life changing experience that proved to me the power of my belief. After my heart transplant most of my thoughts revolved around thoughts of sickness and inability. There was no joy in my life. However, I noticed that I was healing, and that gave me the thought that, perhaps, I could get better? Thus, I started to believe. And the more I told myself I would be okay, the more I was, and the more I believed I could be. My outlook changed as did the realm of possibilities. I went from victim to victor by simply believing.

Let us not forget the power of our words to ourselves. Let us adopt a belief that empowers us. I challenge you, this final week of November 2011, to bring all your thoughts into the realm of possibility be believing.

I believe you will...

No comments: