Sunday, February 10, 2013

What about you?

I have moments when I wonder, what about me:
-doesn't meet standards?
-doesn't fit in?
-doesn't measure up?
-needs changed, rearranged?
-wants to cry, stop, just give up?

Then, I realize, we all ask ourselves that question.

Our culture is tough on us, with  expectations galore. Our expectations are hard on us, with internal wants, beliefs.

If you take some quiet time, away from all the expectations-all the questions, what will be revealed?
Would you realize things about you that:
-measure up?
-manage everything?
-handle all difficulties?
-helps others?
-keep going no matter what?
-keeps faith, courage, and enthusiam close?

There's an energy shift when you consider the positive. You feel hopeful and imagine possibilities.

 I think I'll focus on what's good about me. What about you?

No comments: