Sunday, February 24, 2013

In close contact

I remember thinking about how I want my life to be. My mental pictures portrayed a life full of challenge and excitment along with passion and friendship. As a look back, all that has occurred. So, it's true what they say: our thoughts create our reality. The quote that comes to mind is:  "You will never become who you want to by remaining who you are."

Having said that I say, what are you thinking about your life? What are your mental pictures? Who are you now and what will you become?

They are noteworthy questions to ponder and I commit to staying in close contact with the question, what it means, how it develops, the images I create, and the possible outcomes. They may change from time to time as I reinvent my image. Like you, I will think hard about what is possible and remember this quote: "Courage is the capacity to confront what can be imagined." Leo Rosten.

Imagine your life... Stay in close contact with the image for it's creating your future.


No comments: