Sunday, November 18, 2012

Woe is me

Everyone dreads listening to the complaining friend or relative who is always sick. The "woe is me" speaker. It's tiresome especially if you don't feel well yourself. Sometimes you don't know what to say yet your realize people need to talk about what ails them. They need someone to listen because being sick is frightening and isolating.

Did you ever turn the other way in the grocery store to avoid someone so you wouldn't have to listen to the current ache of the cancer patient, or transplant recipient? Did you ever think to yourself, " I think there is something more than cancer wrong with that one!"

When you have a medical condition, you can be sure that there is dis'ease' in your thinking. That's why I discuss staying strong, focused, and in charge of your condition. That's why I recommend coaching. I don't want you to be avoided in the grocery store or anywhere else.









Coaching is so valuable with helping one stay empowered because it is a catalyst for planning and offering a different perspective.

No comments: