Sunday, March 11, 2012

To contemplate is to discover.

Is there something you have been planning, a project that you are working on, or perhaps a new perspective you are considering? Are you following through with your intention? Do you feel you are on track, clear and focused?

This weekend provided sometime for contemplation and I found than when I contemplate, I discover much on a spiritual level, a glimpse into my inner being where the questions abound and the distractions originate. Sometimes, I wonder how to gain clarity and purpose in whatever pursuit I am pondering.  What is best, what is right?  It is at these times that I realize the power and depth of my potential. It is also at these times that I speak with my coach, my family, and my friends. It is at these times that I pray for greater understanding. And, I always receive support.

There is no doubt that we have an inner guidance that remains loyal if we listen.  And, when we question, there is an answer. Know that you are supported as you contemplate and discover. Get clear, stay focused, contemplate, and feel safe. Have a purposeful week. Peace.

No comments: