Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Power of Words

This morning I was listened to Joel Osteen as he preached his Sunday sermon. I was so very inspired by his sermon because I noted the intensity of the attentive audience.  It was exciting to watch the audience take heed if the content. The message: Use your words to help others achieve. Find the positive in others and tell them how capable they are and how many possibilities there are. Be a champion for their growth!

He talked about famous people as well as everyday people whose live's were changed because someone told them something positive and encouraged them. It made me remember my family members and the medical staff that encouraged me when I was recovering from my transplant. I learned to listen to my coaches because they always guide me toward using my potential and reaching my highest good.

What words are you listening to? And, what are you saying to the people you meet? To yourself? Your words are powerful, use them wisely.

No comments: