Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Call To Action

There's a tiny voice inside telling me that expressing myself is necessary for my growth. It's persuasive and causes anxiety, because I know I need to act. I believe we all have that inner voice trying to get our attention and move us. Are we listening? There are so many programs to spark self introspection and enhance self growth, but, all the coaches who help and all the possible results are stymied if we ignore that 'inner voice.' 

What is it that's calling you to action?

A quote by Iyanla Vanzent, says:  "It's going to be easier to be who you are, to say what you really need to say, to do what you need to do or not to do. You no longer need to downsize who you are to make other people feel comfortable. You are now called to find your power, re-create your life and to learn how to drive your desires. This takes courage. You have it. Use it!"

It's definitely a quote to pay attention to, especially since she says it's going to be easier! So, here's a call to action: Listen to your inner voice, determine what you need to do, find your courage, and act!

It's spring, time to grow...

No comments: