Sunday, February 12, 2012

February is for "Hearts!"

Feeling my beating heart. Smiling as I consider the wonder of it. Thinking of the people I love. Dreaming of what they will become--what I might become--what you might become. All because we have a heart.

Knowing what's in my heart. Envisioning ways to achieve it. Considering those who could be an integral part. Imagining the destination--my destination--your destination. All because we seek to find the 'heart' of it all.

Believing my heart will stay strong. Wanting so much. Hoping everyone will be strong. Experiencing all of my life--while you are experiencing all of your life. All because our hearts are beating.

Our heart let us feel, dream, know, consider, imagine, believe, hope, and experience all that we wish. How unbelievably fortunate we are.

Hurray for the heart!

No comments: